Beating the decline through refracturing
Shale well refracturing activities increase as operators learn how to optimize the process.Read more here
Low cost techniques to boost production
Learn from our industry expert’s new cost effective ways to enhance rates of recovery.Secure your place
New refracturing case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest refracturing initiatives across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Shale Well Operators
- Well Service Companies
- Global E&P Companies
- Re/Fracturing Consultants
- Reservoir Engineers
- Cement & Proppant Suppliers
- Fracture Modelling Companies
- Drilling Technology Companies
- Integrated Completion Services
- Isolated Refracturing Specialists
- Real Time Monitoring Specialists
- Post Refracturing Diagnostics
- Friction Reduction Specialists
- Packer Systems & Suppliers
- Shale Well Engineering
- Microseismic Services
- Environmental Services
- Fracturing Fluid Suppliers
- Oil & Gas Professionals
- Associations & Alliances
- Government Bodies
- Research & Development
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal & Compliance Services
- Banking & Financial Services
- Other Professional Services
- News Reporters & Journalists
The North American REFRAC WELLS 2018 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in refracturing techniques and new technological advancements for improving efficiencies and success rates...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2018:
- Making an economic assessment for refracturing low-producing wells
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for refracturing existing wells to boost production
- Developing a well selection criteria and identifying suitable wells to refracture
Build take-home solutions for identifying suitable wells for refracturing to optimize recovery. What makes a suitable well for refracturing?
- How to de-risk refracturing projects from initial investment through to completions
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from refracturing efforts to build a low-risk operational plan
- Looking at cost reduction strategies for operations in a low-price environment
Ensure a low cost operation is maintained throughout the refracturing process in light of the current low oil price market
- New technologies and technical know-how for a successful refracture
Explore the latest advances in refracture technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and success rates of refracture operations
- Operational case studies and post-refracturing diagnostics data
Gain insight from multiple refracture case studies and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful refracture
- Excellent timing and speaker line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Tim Leshchyshyn, Frac knowledge
- Excellent assembly of industry experts with a broad spectrum of valuable options and insight into understanding Refracs.
Charlie Tomblin, Aterra Exploration
- A very well organised event and very interesting sessions exclusively on Refracs.
Pavlin Entchev, Exxon mobil
- Refracturing Wells 2016 has provided me with an overview of Refracturing methods for the US shale plays.
Peter jones, Ineos
- It's fascinating to me to realize from these presentations, that after 60 years of hydraulic fracturing, the industry still has so much to learn about Optimization.
Robert Estes, Baker hughes
- Great spread of presentations and mix of new technologies, case studies and Refracturing candidate selection.
Michael McShane, Oasis petroleum